Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hey Mom!
No! I cant believe its february already! Its Crazy!!!! I am kind of excited for my 4month mark!

Alright, so my new companion is Elder Jensen from Park City Utah! We are off to a pretty good start! We are working hard. He is really young in the mission. And well I love him, its kind of funny to go from being Companions with Elder Butel who spoke French Fluently and was as mature as they come to Elder Jensen who speaks french about as well as I do. I am very excited to work with him though, I think the 1st week will always be tough. Its kind of weird. I didnt experience this with Elder Butel but we have really had to work hard to find how we can work best together. We are no doubt going to have fun. I am SOOOO EXCITED. I really am. He is really funny and I think, I know we will make a great team. But I really miss Elder Butel at the same time. I just didnt appreciate him enough when we were companions. But I am sure I will say the same thing about Elder Jensen after we part ways unless I start appreciating my companions more. President Staheli said that Loving your companion is a Choice. I thought that was really cool and I know that if I make that choice me and Elder Jensen will have a blast together.


You sound like you've been keeping pretty busy! Thats great! I am so excited for you! Tell Grandma that I say Hi and that I love her SOO MUCH! And thats really cool you and her get to work on your wedding plans! I am sorry you are sick :( That is no good! I hope you feel better soon! I wish I could be there for the wedding when everybody else will be there! Please Make sure and remember to take pictures and videos so I can see!!



Thanks Brad for the email! I really enjoyed it. And tell Grandma that I say thank you also! I am glad to hear Scout is doing alright! I sent Andrew a letter a week or two ago! I got 2 letters from him and well they were the best letters I have recieved on my mission so far. Seriously, make sure and tell Andy that for me, they were literally the best.


I have thought about it alot and I am so greatful that you found Brad. I cant think of anybody else who deserves finding someone who will make you happy as much as you do. But I think you did the right thing. I am grateful that things have gone the way they did. And dont worry at all, the letter was not depressing. I am glad to hear that things are still going smoothly. I put up some new pictures on smug mug!


Yesterday was fast sunday! I didnt even know it was Super Bowl Sunday! Thats Crazy! I forgot all about it! Anyways I did bear my testimony and it was great. A couple people came up to me and told me how amazed they were with my French. One of them even went as far as to call it a miracle. I guess my french was worse than I thought when I got here ha ha. Anyways it was a good fast sunday! I am kinda jealous of your blizzard though! I want it to snow here! It is kinda like Seattle here. Its either freezing and clear skies or rainy. ha ha I just cant get away from that seattle weather!

Thanks for the email mom! It was great to hear about all the exciting stuff going on back home. I hope everything continues to go well as you prepare for the wedding! As for the package! I am super excited for it. I asked Elder Jensen and he says thankyou but he does not need anything right now. I guess he told his mom she was sending TOO MANY packages to him so she slowed down a little bit so I think he is honestly okay. But I love Packages so no worries there. Anyways I love you mom!

Thanks for your email!

Love,
Elder Morgan


P.s. is it possible for you or grandma to send me Jake's address. I would really like to mail him a letter! Thanks again! love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment