Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hey Momma!

I just thought I would email you the whole Transfer email!!!! This is how the whole mission finds out where they are going each transfer. I am STAYING and Butel is going Zone Leader in Orléans! I'm so excited for him but I am gonna miss him a lot! So my new companion Is Elder Jensen! See if you can find him on the document attached!!! I actually met him at interviews this past week and he is really cool and I am REALLY excited to be companions with him! He is REALLY young in the mission. He has only been out 5 or 6 months I think. I believe this is his 5th transfer!

Anyways I got your emails! Thanks so much for sending me an extra one! It was so nice to hear from you twice this week! I will tell you all about Interviews on Monday! And we have been doing the Videos on Butel's camera but I can start using mine! And Butel says that the site that he uses to send the big video files is free so I am going to register on Monday! So I am going to try and keep the whole video thing going! Cause I love it.

Anyways I hope you are having a wonderful week and getting lots done! I love you tons!

Oh, and what do you mean exactly when you ask me how I feel about video games!? Do you mean as in will I play them when I get home? Because yes I defintely will! But I think you are meaning more as in how much is too much??? If that is your question than I would say I have no Idea. The only thought that comes to my mind is maybe instead of giving only punishment for bad grades, maybe lighten up on the discipline and try and motivate him with something. But think for a while and try to figure out a reward of some sort that you think would REALLY motivate hime to WANT to do better??? Anyways Thats all I can think of. :)

But I love you and cant wait to hear from you again on MONDAY!!!! Talk to you soon!

OH I ALMOST FORGOT. I just got Andys letters on Wednesday! I think they might have been the best letters I have gotten on my mission so far. And he is the first person on my list of people to write to on Monday so I plan on sending him a good LONG letter! Do you know If I can send him pictures!? If you could somehow call Grandma and ask her that for me and let me know on Monday I could print off some pictures to send to him! Anyways, I love you soo much mom! Thanks for your email it made my day!

Love,

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment