Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friday, November 5, 2010

Hey Mom,

My email time this week is REALLY resticted. Im sorry this email wont be too long.:( I hope I can find a way to print out your letter! But YES, I GOT THE PACKAGE! And yes I shared all of it with everybody in my district. It was perfect because we got it right around Halloween so we had a little Halloween Celebration! But Everybody says Thank you! I dont think I need money. I think you are right, they do sell ear plugs here I just never saw them the first few times I went to the store.

But Guess what! On Wednesday the Church flew me to the Consulate in San Fransisco to sign for my visa! It turned about to be awesome. We left the MTC on a bus at about 4 in the morning that took us to the airport where we caught a flight to California. Then we spent the day there, went to the consulate and got to have lunch on Pier 39! It was really awesome. The coolest thing was that The Giants and won the world series and so the day that we were there there was a Huge Celebration, and a parade too! So everybody was going CRAZY. But It was something that I Will never forget.

Me and my companion continue to get closer and get along better. Please tell Max that the MTC has asked us to ONLY write letters on Fridays and so I will be replying to him today. However, I DO NOT KNOw when I am leaving the MTC. I am waiting for my visa at the moment. I should find out later today. But i am 95 percent sure I will be leaving before next friday. The consulate says it takes about 7 days for the Visa to get here and I signed for it on wednesday. Hopegully it all works out. So, the Church allows us to make ONE 30 minute phonecall from the airport before we depart. So I know that you have work and school and you are crazy busy- But If you get a random phonecall from a SLC Airport pay phone its probably just me calling to tell you I love you and I am on my way to Paris.

I am still LOVING the MTC! Me and Elder Wollauer were talking last night, and we both agreed that we are NOT quite ready to leave yet. We are making such good friends here! But I am still so excited to go to Paris. The travel office told me to stop by the office today after noon (friday) and they should be able to give me SOME idea of when I will be leaving. But I will let you know as soon as I can.

I am doing extremely well here with my french. It is coming along just great. I can pretty much read and understand everything in the Scriptures however there are still occasions when I struggle or it takes me a few mins to figure out. I have taught a few practice lessons in french so far and have another tonight but those are going just great also.

Anyways my time is up but I love you soo Much. I hope you are still doing just great!

Love you momma,
-Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment