Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, November 22, 2010 (part B)

Ok, Suprisingly I am still here at the Library :/ Not sure when we are gonna leave. Elder Laelau isnt ready to leave yet so me and Elder Oxley are kinda just stuck here untill he is ready to take off.

But can you please look into my whole retainer deal? and I have no clue what to ask for Christmas. I know I forgot those gloves that I love so much at home. They are the tan ones with the leather grips. Could you send those to me sometime? Maybe a hoodie too? Just one thats lying around the house like my black one from swim team would be fine. If I think of anything else I will make a list and email it to you next week!

Oh and I think That I get to call you from President Kings office when my visa finally does get here. Not sure how long we will get to talk. But if you dont pick up I am sure President Staehli will let me call from Paris. Or I'll call from the Airport or something. the Point is I'm sure I will get to talk to you at some point!

Anyways I love you! Any other questions that I am forgetting... Oh the Turkey bowl! We are playing with the Monroe ward. Apparently Elder Laelau is suppper goood at football so I am excited to see him play. But I think a few other missionaries are coming to play with out ward. Not quite sure who but I think Elder Asher and Olsen will be there along with the Zone Leaders Elder Jones and Elder Koopman. Ill try and remember to take pictures and Ill start working on a way to get them to you? Anything else you wanna know?

OH NOOO!!! Thats no good! I would be so sad if you lost that Job :( Something that might help you be on time is to think about how you know that job is no doubt a blessing from the Lord. And in order to show your gratitude for that blessing you need to respect it and be on time. Since I have been on my mission I have had an oppurtunity or two when I was on a plane or someplace where my choice of activities were limited. and what I ended up doing was thinking of all the blessing I have recieved and thanking the lord for them.

Thats awesome that it is snowing there! I am kinda jealous! To be honest I don't know the names of the families who have invited us over for meals! But I do know that we have 1 lunch, 2 dinners, and a dessert lined up so we will be WELL FED.

A new stake president huh? thats pretty cool! make sure and let me know who it is when you find out! If you see President Burnham make sure and tell him I say hi!
I will email grae real fast and ask her about it!

It's so exciting to hear about all the wonderful things that are happening back home! Thanks for your prayers! Off to go play basketball with the ZL's!
Love you soo much!!! :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment