Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hey Mom!

Before I forget, when you post the computer on craigslist dont forget to mention that there is still 11/2 years left on the warranty for the computer. and another thing that i am kinda stressed about and i completely forgot to email you last week about it.... i lost my retainer for my teeth at the mtc? I looked everywhere for it but I think somebody through it away..... Any ideas on how i could get a new one. I really dont want to have to get braces again when I get home. anyways moving on!

But I am really loving my stay here in Georgia. I have met so many nice people! I spent most of this past week on a exchange down with in a town called fort yargo. it was pretty cool. The missionaries who are serving there are Elder Olsen and Elder Ashley. I am excited to go to fort yargo again though. I think I will learn a lot from it. The Fort Yargo area is on Bike so I like that too. Its nice to get some exercise on the way to a members house where we eat so much food.

We didnt get to do the Radio Show this week because we had a motivational speaker come. But The Assistants made sure to tell me that the show did very well this past week and they were really excited to have somebody who was able to do the broadcast in french. But I think we should be doing it again this week so I am excited!

As for pictures. I will work on that this week. It is kind of tough cause I dont want to spend money on printing them out but maybe I can figure a way to send some digital copies to you. Ill talk to the other missionaries here and figure out what they do. But I will for sure figure something out by next week.

I am glad everything seems to be going so well. I am super happy you like your job, I hope the shifts get a little easier for you. You'll be happy to know that I am quickly gaining a reputation of being a hard worker when it comes to service here. I think it really means a lot to the people here that we know how to work hard just because of the agriculture and the history here.

But I am super stoked for thanksgiving here. We have got a lot of meals lined up and ofcourse the Turkey Bowl. I am really happy my I will be in the united states for thanksgiving to be honest!

But I am going to go ahead and send this email but I will be on for another hour or two so reply back if you get the chance!?
Oh do you know what date max is leaving for Hawaii? does he have an address for his new house yet? Tell him I think he should stay there and to think about what he said in the letters he wrote to me.

But I love you mom! Thanks for all the emails!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment