Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friday, October 29, 2010

Mom!

Thanks soooo much for all of your emails :) they have been so great to read. I am working hard here at the mtc. Me and my companion are getting along just great. I cant tell you how happy your emails have made me today.

There are a few things that I still need here at the MTC. I need Andrews address. I wrote him a letter but I cant send it until i have an address. I will get back online later at some point today so if you get this email, please try to respond as quickly as possible. If not, NO WORRIES. I would like a few pictures from home so i can show people here my family. If possible I would also like a picture of grandma, Max, Andy and anybody else that you think I would enjoy having a picture of. Would you also buy a pair of cheap ear plugs for me? My companion is a light sleeper and we are roomates with two HUGE polynesian guys who are exactly quiet sleepers. :) I'm not worried about how soon I give them to him but I would like to be able to give him a present of some sort before we leave the MTC.

More later!
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment