Sunday, March 11, 2012

November 15. 2011

Hey mom,

Sorry it has been so long since I have written you a decent letter.  Things here in the office get crazier every day.  I love it.  I am learning a lot.  I also love being around so many great missionaries all the time.  I am learning how to do my job.  I feel like I am just about able to do it all by myself which is a good thing seeing as Elder Draleau will leave next Wednesday!  

Not a whole lot is new.  Things are going really well.  Things are so busy here.  I have been having trouble remembering to take pictures and write in my journal.  Its so discouraging.  I am so tired by the end of the day that I feel no motivation whatsover to write in my journal.  I hate it.  These past 6 weeks have been the worst ever for writing in my journal since I have been on my mission.  Whats even worse is that they have been most likely my favorite 6 weeks of my mission so far.  But I will get better.  Its just taking some time to get adjusted to this new crazy schedule!  I feel like I always have soo much to do!

The weather here seems more and more like winter every day as well.  Fall here was gorgeous.

I had a interview with President Today. It went pretty well but I still miss President Staheli a ton! He was the best.  We didnt talk about anything big or super important.   

It sounds like Tyler is doing well.  You dont have to worry about anything. I know you love me and Grae.  I am glad you are able to take care of Tyler, even if he doesn't seem super grateful for it right now I know he will never forget it. Do you think it would be a good idea for me to send him a short email?  I would love to hear about his swim team and see how he is doing. Obviously I couldnt really write him an essay but maybe just a little note to say Hello.

Wait! You might be going to Uraguay?  And Florida?  Thats cool.  How long would you be gone? That sounds super exciting!

I havent been eating to healthy lately either.  There is one downside to having so many people in the same apartment, this is that as soon as one person catches a cold or something, pretty much every body else is bound to catch the same thing sooner or later.  So lately I have been trying to fight off a small little cold that has been going around.  This means I havent gone running, and when I dont go running in the mornings I usually lack the self discipline/motivation the rest of the day when it comes to eating healthy.

I have yet to recieve your package but its only Tuesday! I am super super excited!! 

I keep on forgetting to upload more pictures.  One of these days I will get around to it.  I was taking pictures in the highest definition possible on my camera so they take FOREVER to upload.  But I will get around to it sooner or later. 

And Yes, I will film it when I open up the package.  I am super excited!  I have no idea what I want for Christmas!  I will think about it this week and try and send you a few ideas on Saturday.  Anyways I should probably get going. But I love you a ton! I hope you had a great weekend and I am excited to hear from you again on Saturday!

I love you MOM!

Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment