Sunday, March 11, 2012

October 15, 2011

Hey Mom!


So this is my first week in the Bureau! It is soooo coool!!  I love it here.  My trainer Elder Draleau is from  Washington too!  He even went to WSU before the mission.  He is a totally awesome guy.  There are
currently 6 missionaries in our Appartment right now!!  Its totally nuts, but by far the most fun I have had on my mission yet. 


Each morning at nine or so we all leave the appartment together and walk (about 5 mins) to the mission home/office where we go to work.  I see President and his family ALL the time along with the Assistants and the Flying Assistants as well.  I love EVERYBODY in the office.  They are all SOOO nice and welcoming and its just been a super awesome experience. 


President told me that I will almost for sure be here for 5 Transfers which means until May! Elder Draleau told me that the time in the mission office goes by twice as fast as normal..... I kinda hope that is not true.  


I am learning how to do my job fast.  There is so much to do and a whole lot of new french vocabulary to learn!  It's definitely a different kind of missionary work.  But I kinda have to tell myself that because of what I do here in the Bureau (even if I am sitting down almost all day) is helping missionaries everywhere in our mission do their job more efficiently.  


Another cool thing is our apartment. I can see the Effiel Tower from my desk. I also have a pretty beautiful view of Paris and the sunrise in the morning as we are up on the sixth story.  It is SOOO much fun living with a whole bunch of Missionaries in the same apartment.  We are actually in the process of searching for a new apartment for all of us since the apartment is not big enough for 4 missionaries let alone 6 but we are making do right now.  


Anyways, I am gonna get going here pretty soon. But I love you.  I am really having a blast here.  By far the most fun I have had on my mission so far.  I feel like every day is just a big party.  Its great.  Anyways mom I love you!  I hope everything is going well back there.  I hope your trip to Washington and Oregon went well.  


I am gonna try and print of your email later this week.  So please send one anyways even if you don't send one until Sunday night.


Just so you know, my p-day will be on Saturday's now that I am here in the Bureau.  I am not sure exactly why it is like that but I imagine that it has a lot to do with the fact the business and banks are open weekdays and to be more efficient in our work its better to have our p-day on saturday as we are on the telephone and work a lot with many businesses and bank here in France, Luxembourg, and Belgium. 


Anyways Mom, once more I love you a ton!  I hope you had a wonderful week and that this week coming up will be even better than the last.


Talk to you soon!


Love, 
Elder Morgan



Hey Mom!! 

I dont have a ton of time but I just wanted to let you know that I still have the same pant size!  Can you just get me a machine washable pair of slacks that goes with a nice suit jacket?  I really like the machine washable slacks.  

Anyways I love you! thanks and if you have any other questions just let me know! Good luck with your move!

No comments:

Post a Comment