Sunday, March 11, 2012

September 28, 2011

Hey momma!!

Got your email! Thanks so much!  It was an amazing email!  


Sadly, this week has been crazy!  We have been helping our friend Nancy move for a couple days now! Going to go finish the Job right now! So I dont have a ton of time! But I am printing off your email!  


I actually spent some time looking for Stan Ellison on Facebook today!  I have recieved two letters recently from Janessa Johnson and Stan Ellison, both were processed by the post office in Kirkland and both letters were opened and the contents stolen in the post office.  The post office then mailed me a letter in an envelope saying "sorry".  Its a little frustrating that people are stealing my mail.  All I am recieving is empty envelopes.  Anyways Im not sure what you can do about it but I am telling you all this because I wrote Stan a "thank you letter" when
I was in Villeneuve d'Ascq for giving me money for my mission and he obviously wrote me a letter back but well I dont know what it said because somebody stole it.  


Anyways sorry this is a horrible email! But I love you!  I really loved your email! Thanks mom! Love you! I promise to write a huge email next week. 


P.s. Interviews with new mission President Tomorrow and General Conference this weekend!  SOOO STOKED!


Love you mom!


Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment