Sunday, March 11, 2012

November 30, 2011

Hey!

I just wanted to say hello!  I am in the middle of wrapping up a pretty long day at the office.  

Thanks so much for your email the other day.  I really loved it.  Glad to hear that you had a nice Thanksgiving.  The picture you got was of me and Elder Olsen the Intendant ( he takes care of the Cellphones and Mission Cars.) 

Anyways its almost 9:30 here and I havent eaten ALL day and I have been working LIKE CRAZY.  So I am gonna go home and eat and fall into bed.

Its kinda fun to be able to email you whenever I want.  Mom, I love you a ton! Sorry I have been so horrible with emails lately.  After this week I should be less busy.... I hope.  I am still learning how to manage all of these things to do by myself without Elder Draleau.  

Anyways Goodnight Mom!

Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment