Sunday, March 11, 2012

November 19, 2011

Hey Mom,

So I got a letter in the mail today telling me that my package arrived in Paris but there is some type of a problem with Customs here.  I have to write them a letter telling them exactly what is in the package and how much everything costs.  Is it possible to try and send me a list of the things that were in the package so I can go pick it up!?  

Anyways, I also wanted to ask you what do you think I should get for Grae?  Do you have any ideas of something I could order her Online?  

I love you mom.  I am having a wonderful week here in the Office.  Oh By they way.
 President has told us not to do emails on Saturdays anymore.  He just wants us to do them during the week.  So I was wondering if you could send me emails on Mondays from now on.  Just like we used to do.  And then that way Ill be able to reply durring the week.  Does that work for you?  

Oh and can you let me know what is happening with Grae?  Is she coming to stay with you for Christmas or what?  

Anyways Mom, I love you a ton. I hope you are having a wonderful day! 

I will talk to you later :) 

Love,

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment