Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday, January 10, 2010

Hey mom!

Here is suprise one!

http://onedriven.smugmug.com/Other/Mission/15309174_2hhC9#1145458329_e6LRL

Love you
Elder Morgan


So I dont have a whole lot of time today to email. I have been super busy trying to figure out how to get the pictures up onto Smugmug and all that fun stuff. I hope you enjoy them! :) Me and Elder Butel Have also made you a video that shows a little bit of our apartment.

I am having so much fun with Elder Butel! As for the house, PLEASE dont worry about it! I am not worried about it one bit! I hope that everything is still going good there for you! Have you started working on you invitations at all yet!??

Yes I did get the package.... HOW COULD I FORGET IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. I Loved Everything. I use everything.. the Jam is almost gone already. I wear the slippers and all the rest of the clothes EVERY DAY. I was unsure of you sending the blanket at first BUT I LOVE ITTT SOOO MUCHH.... Words cannot express my love for that PACKAGE. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.

This past week was great for us heree! We are having a Soiree Cinema on saturday night and we are gonna show the new Joseph Smith Movie to 3 wards here. The Lille Ward. the V-D'ascq ward and The Valencienne ward. I dont remember how to spell the last one sorry :p Anways, that is our district. There are 10 missionaries in our district and we are all helping to organize this. We are all super excited! Anyways thats our update for right now!

I hope you are having a wonderful week. Please tell everybody to feel free to email me at mason.morgan@myldsmail.net and I will do my best to snail mail them back. Also Tell everybody to check out those pictures! I am gonna try and keep it updated! But I should probably go. I do have one question though. Can you please send me Liz Tuppers email address and if possible her snail mail address. I would prefer to send her a letter.

Anyways I love you SOO MUCH. Please tell everybody I say hi! Especially Grae! Love you Mom
Love
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment