Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday, January 17, 2010

Momma!

Wow what an amazing week! I enjoyed your email soo much! Thank you soo much for it and letting me know what is going on back home! Please tell Brad that I Dont mind him reading these emails one bit. It makes me happy to think that you might be reading them together.

Anyways I am sooo soo soo happy you were able to get all of that done so quickly. Would you please do me a favor and send me the Jolly's and Skinners address! It is so amazing that everything is working out so nicely. Brad thank you soo much for helping out my mom on the other end. It makes me feel so good to know that you are being taken care of mom! How did the Truck get from Seattle to Iowa? Did you drive it mom!? I wouldnt be suprised but I kinda hope you had some help drving all that Way in the middle of Winter.

I know things might not seem that great with the house and all but I am soo grateful for how things have worked out. Its so nice to know that the ward and the missionaries there helped to take care of you and now you have Brad taking care of you in Iowa! It makes me so happy! :)

I am glad you enjoyed the pictures! I am sorry it took me so long to get them up! I will try and keep smug mug as up to date as possible! I hope that you enjoy the video from this week as well. I cant promise that you will get a video every week but I will sure try!

Me and Elder Butel are having an amazing time! I love him so much and we are just Perfect companions! I will tell him that you say HI! We have yet to see the Toulemonde Family again! We have been very very very busy! However I hope to see them one last time before the Transfer is over! Time is flying by!

This past week was crazy! We explained a little bit about why in our videos but I will try and summarize it again real quick. So first off we spent the first half of the Week helping our a recent Convert Named Nicholas. He recently told us that he was homeless and had been sleeping outside. So we all met together with the Bishop and a man from the bishopric in the Lille ward and discussed the best plan of action. He has no identity (everything was stolen in late December) So that was our focus this week. We spent quite a bit of time at the Marie (towncenter kinda) the Police Station, and a place called Pole Emploi which is an unemployment center. We were able to get him a Identity Card (well he will be able to pick it up in 3 weeks) and we were also able to get him registered to start recieving unemployment benefits as well as a place to stay. It has been sooo cool to watch him go from homeless, to helping him stablize his life, with an income, and place to stay, clothe..... everything. This is not at all the type of missionary work I originally immagined myself doing here but It has been a cool experience.

The 2nd part of the week was focussed on our Movie Night that we Organized, planned, and did everthing for that happend on Saturday the 15th and started at 6! We were able to somehow get a copy of the new Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration movie which we found out doesnt even go on sale untill next month! and It was in French! The ward was soooo excited! It was obvious at the end of the night that all of our hard work and stress has payed off! Elder Butel is amazing, I feel so blessed to be his companion. His only flaw is that he seems perfect. He is really helping me become such a great missionary. I talk to other missionaries about him all the time and it is for the most part generally agreed upon that he is one of in not THE best missionary in the mission. This might seem a little bit selfish but It makes me feel so good that President would stick me with him. After the movie was over, Me and Elder Butel testified to everybody (practically 3 wards) about Joseph Smith and the restoration. It made me nervous to talk in French let alone in any language infront of all those people but I will never regrett it. It was such an amazing experience!

Yes I did get those blessings you typed out and sent to me! Thank you soo much! I have a envelope that holds all of my important things like my mission call, my pat, blessing. my setting apart, that letter you sent to me in November along with another couple things that I like to try to read once a week! I love that little Envelope! So thank you for send me those things! But Please don't feel bad at all about the pictures. If you get a minute to send them, Great! I would be super excited. But believe me I know you are SUPER busy and dont think for a second that you are a bad mom! You are the BEST! I love you so much! Thanks for everything you do!

Grae is going to come home huh!? thats cool! will she stay with you at Mark's house!? Please Tell Mark that I say hi! In fact would you mind sending me his address too? Dont forget to send me your new address either! Anyways please Tell Grae that I say HI and that I love her! I think about her all the time and I hope she is loving life over there in Hawaii!! I am so glad to hear that you are getting along with Tyler and everybody else there! It makes me happy. It really does.

Well I should probably get going. But I love you soo much! I am so happy to hear how everything went this week! You are soo amazing. You are so on the ball. I am impressed, but not suprised that you are already all moved out! You are amazing. Please tell everybody there that I say Hello and tell the Jollys and the Skinners that I say thankyou. And the missionaries too! I love you soo much mom! I hope things continue to go sooo great for you! And I will continue to pray for you, Brad, and the family back there! I love you SOOO MUCH!

Love Elder Morgan
xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment