Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hey mom,

Gonna have to go here pretty soon. I missed getting your email this morning but I know how CRAZY busy you are! I hope everthing is going good for you. I am gonna try and check my email again later today to see if you emailed me, but no worries if you didnt have the time. I am in the middle of sending you a video right now so hopefully that will tell you a little more about our week. Ive been thinking about you a lot lately and I hope you are happy as ever.

Please let me know if you have any new news on Grae and how she is doing! Anyways I sure Love you! Tell everybody that I say hi! Oh and have you heard anything from Max lately? I havent heard any news from him for a couple of weeks. Kinda worried about him. If you get a free minute and you feel like it. Could you give him a call for me?
If not its no big deal but I would sure love to hear how hes doing.
Alright momma I gotta go! But I love you soo much!!!

Have a great week!
Love,

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment