Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hey mom,

Had a good week! I loved your email! thanks for all the recipes.

Life is really good here. I am soo excited for you to finally have some time off work! And to go to General Conference! That is awesome!!!

I got a letter from Andrew last saturday! It was great!! He sent me a couple really cool pictures! I cant believe he has less than 7 weeks left. I have a count down on my calender just for the day he gets out. This Friday he will be just a few short weeks from getting out! I am soo excited for him!! Can you please remember to film as much as you can when he does get out and send it to me. I really want to see it. And
you can use the yousendit.com account.

I wanted to wish you an early happy birthday!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

But thanks for taking care of my facebook! And thats great news about Grae! So is she moving to Seattle or what? Or how long will she be staying and where? I tried emailing her at her other email address you gave me but she has yet to respond :( Same with Mekel......

Anyways that is really cool you are going to be staying with Chris and Fi. Isnt that a long commute? And how is your van doing? I cant believe we still have that thing! And Fi broke her arm?!?! Is she alright? Please tell them all that I say Hi and I miss them!!

As for spiritual experiences here. We have had some really great meetings with Li. He is keeping all of our commitments that we give to him and even going beyond that. Its obvious he Loves the Book of Mormon. But the other day he actually took us out to dinner to Chinese! It was great!!!

I am not sure why but the computer will not let me send this weeks video. I dont know why. I have tried several different times but yeah... Sorry :(

Anyways aside from that me and Elder Jensen are still having a blast serving together. And Im getting good at Ping Pong ha ha. For morning exercise, nearly every day we Jog to the Church from out apartment, play ping pong (nearly all the churches in France have a ping pong table aparently) and then we jog home. Its great. I actually gained quite a bit of weight when I was with Elder Butel and before that In Atlanta, but I am finally getting back into shape. Me and Elder Jensen have been trying to Eat Healthy and exercise more and its working! Its hard not to eat all the good french desserts and stuff though!

But I guess its about time for me to go. Me and Elder Jensen are going to try and make some whole wheat bread, and some All Bran muffins for this week. Im actually not sure if they even have All Bran cereal in France but I will let you know how it goes next week!

Anyways I love you soo much! And I will talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment