Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hey Mom!

I know I really cant believe how fast time is going! Its crazy! I am sooo excited for you and Brad!

Things here are good. My talk went good!

Before I forget, I put up a bunch of new pictures. Most of them are from when we went to our Training In Bruxelles. But there are some cool pictures so you should take a look. Bruxelles was a really cool city and I really hope I get to serve there at some point. Sadly the video me and Elder Jensen made this week was too long, and well I cant send it now unless I pay 10 dollars to send it. So I think we will have to make another one and send it later.

But I will try and give a quick summary of our week. So tuesday and wednesday we had our training up in Bruxelles, we actually came home and slept in our beds both nights, but we wouldnt get home until 9 or later so that was all we did. Those were 2 long days though, we had to get up at like 530 and be on a train at 7 in the morning in order to get to the training on time. But it worked out. on Thursday we help Jaques Duez (2nd counselor in the Bishopric) move. Ofcourse he lived on the very top floor of an appartment complex so we got a pretty good workout and it took pretty much all evening. On friday we had 2 lessons with people who we have found recently. Aurore is a really cool woman and we had an amazing 1st lesson with her. Unfortunatly she lives in Lille and so we are going to have to pass her to the Lille Elders. But thats Okay. Next was Beryle. She was really cool also and we had a great 1st lesson with here as well. She seemed to have some concerns over the definition of a prophet and whether or not there was an apostasy. After that did some weekly planning. Saturday was a pretty fun day. We had samedi sports in the morning and then we had a mini district activity and had a burito fete. It was great. After that we went to Stake Conference. Sunday morning we went to Stake conference again and in the afternoon we did some pass backs to some less active families and old investigators. Nothing much come of it but it was a good day all the same.

This saturday night we have our big Melting Popotte Activity! We are really excited for it. The whole district is really coming together to make this work. I am really excited/nervous to see how it goes. Even though I am the youngest in the district, because this was originally me and Elder Butels idea, A LOT of responsability has been left on me and Elder Butel is now gone. But I am confident all will be fine.

Anyways last monday was very crazy and I was not able to write any letters to anyone. But I plan on setting some time aside today. I recieved Liz Tuppers package she sent me on Friday! It was SOO Great! It made me so happy! She sent me 3 magazines a couple of healthy candy bars and some chapstick along with a great letter! It really made me happy. I also got a letter from Grandma with some pictures of Andy! I miss Andy so much.
Tomorrow me and Elder Jensen are going to Versaille because a member of the 70 is going to be there. I am not sure who it is yet but I am excited to find out. Anyways this week is going to be super busy but I will tell you all about it next monday!

I do need to ask for a favor though! Can you send me you Chili Recipe? by tomorrow or Wednesday!? Each missionary is bringing a family tradition meal to the Food night that we have organized for this saturday night! If you have any other ideas for something that is cheap, and fairly easy to make I would love other ideas. Anyways I am gonna check my email on wednesday to check for those recipes sooo PLEASE! I should have asked you before but I COMPLETELY forgot. I am sorry :(

Anyways Its time to go but I love you soo much! I hope things continue to come together for the wedding! Please tell everybody I say Hi! and I love them! You can also tell people that if they dont have time to write me a letter they can always email me, just make sure to tell them to include their address and I will write them back. As it takes about 2 weeks for letters to get from the USA to here, its better if people who write often to send letters to the Mission home :
France Paris Mission
23 Rue du Onze Novembre
78110 Le Vesinet
France

Anyways I love you so much Mom! Take care!
Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment