Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, April 23, 2011

Hey momma!

Soooo guess what!!!!!????? Something absolutely crazy happened! I am staying a 4th transfer here in Villeneuve d'Ascq! It is completely unheard of for a missionary to spend more than 3 transfers in his bleu ville (first ville in the mission). And whats more, its even more rare for companions to go 3 together. And well this will be me and Elder Jensens 3rd transfer together!!! I cant believe it. Everybody was caught by suprise that me and Jensen are STILL together in Villeneuve d'Ascq as was I to be honest. However I asked president to stay in interviews. I will tell you more about those later but just know that they were wonderful and I learned so much and appreciated them so much.

I did talk to president and He gave me permission to Skype you the weekend Andy gets out. I am so excited. Do you think you could decide with Grandma a time and a place that we could skype? I could do it any day after 11 o'clock here and I would just need to be home by 9:30 pm. (other than sunday that is) And it doesnt have to be on P-day either. Anyways I will email you all about Interviews on Monday.

For now I just wanted to let you know that, unbelievably, me and Elder Jensen are staying together AGAIN in Villeneuve D'ascq.

Oh and something else. We are going to visit the Toulemondes on Sunday afternoon right after church. I will tell them you say Hi :)

I didnt get an email from Max. I'm not sure why I am so worried about him. I guess its because he hasnt emailed me back or written me for such a long time. But I am glad to hear he is alive and doing alright :)

Thanks so much for your email. It was great! I loved every bit of it! Anyways I gotta run. Love you and talk to you next week :) Have fun In Iowa and if you get the time I would love to hear from you again on Monday!!!

Love you momma :)

-Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment