Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, March 28, 2011 part 2

Hey mom,

Real quick, was wondering if you hadnt sent that package yet if you could add a few more things to it for me?? A couple things that would be nice is a copy of the most recent general conference on CD. I figured that might be easy to get in Utah. So yeah, I would really love that. And a cd case that could hold some cds would be great too!
It would be must easier to have one thing of cds rather than 12 0r 15 cd hard cases. I am also running low on ink for my Zebra F-301 Ball Point pen. I use it every night for my planner. I love it! You actually sent me two different types of pens last time but I like the one with a little bit of a sharper ball point. Its more precise and easier to write smaller with. And I never thought I would ask you to send my peanut butter on my mission but I think I finally understand why every missionary asks for it! So if you wouldnt mind I would really really LOVE some peanut butter. I wanna make some no bake cookies or something! Speaking of which, could you email me the recipee for the no bake cookies and the chocolate crinkles!

PLEASE!!!! Anyways I know thats a lot but I would really love it! But no pressure just whenever you get around to it. Actually, I am going to need a new Journal here soon. The one I have been using is this one: http://deseretbook.com/Classic-Journal-Covenant-Communications/i/4754607 The one I have right now is blue! Do you think you could possible get me the same one but in Red???? I would really really love to be able to keep the same kind of Journals throughtout my mission!

Anyways, I love you soo much and hope you have a blast at General Conference for your Birthday. Tell Brad I say hi! And everybody else too! And if you could swing by Deseret Book while you are in Utah and maybe checkout some of those things I would really appreciate it!

Anyways, I love you. You're the Best. Everybody needs a mom like you :)

Love you!

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment