Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, March 12, 2011

Hey everybody,

Great news!!!!!!! Just got the transfer email and..... I am staying in Villeneuve d'Ascq for another transfer!!! I have already been here for 2 transfers (12 weeks) but this means that I have atleast 6 more weeks left here. I was really hoping that I could stay here so I am really excited. My companion Elder Jensen is staying too which I am also totally stoked about, we get along really well and are learning A LOT.

Anyways, I hope everybody is doing well back home! I will be back online checking my email on Monday morning. Also if anybody wants to write me a letter, you can send it to the Villeneuve d'Ascq address instead of the Le Vesinet address. Anyways I love you all and will talk to you soon!

Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment