Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hey Mom :)

Thanks so much for the email. And please dont worry about last week.
I did get your email I just didnt have time to respond.

I have tried to send Grae countless emails and I have even sent her a video on her gmail. Can you please tell her I am sending her stuff.... But I am really really excited to hear she is doing better.

Thanks so much for looking after my money! 4.25 percent!? Thats awesome! Where/how did you find that? My invested money is locked in for a year but if I am still only making 4 percent interest on it and you can find a better account then of course we should move it!

Okay I am glad you got the package! I happy you liked it. Sorry again about the videos recently. Its been a little frustrating because some of the computers here in the internet cafe are not in the best of shape and If we dont get her early enough on p-day we end up getting stuck with the slow bad computers which just cant get the job done. Sorry about that!

Conference Talks..... To be honest with you I havent really studied any of them yet. It is so much easier for me to read them. I love listening to them but reading them makes it easier to remember for me. However I did listen and read a great talk by Jeffery R Holland recently that I really want you and Brad to listen or study! Not for any particular reason, I just think its a great talk. Here is the link below.

http://www.byub.org/talks/Talk.aspx?id=3403

It really is an amazing talk. One of my very favorites I think. Dont forget to tell me what you think/liked about it, okay?

I really am so excited for you and Brad to get married. And I am stoked about your job. What a blessing that job has been for you and for Me. But how are things between you and Brad? I seriously cant wait for you and Brad to get married. I just want you to be happy together.

So Sunday May 8th is Mothers day?! I cant believe its almost time to skype again!? I am so excited. I am not sure which day I will be able to talk to you. It will most likely be Saturday or Monday. But I wanted to start talking about it now. Another Idea I had was maybe we could wait one week so I could talk to you when Andy is there? Let me know what you think. Does Grandma have internet? I would really love it if I could skype Andy at the same time that I skyped you!!! Anyways let me know if you think we could get something like that to Work. We have interviews with President Staheli this week and I will ask him what he thinks about it. I love Andy a lot. I sent him a letter this past week. I hope he gets it soon. I cant wait to come home and spend time with him either. It means a lot to me what you said about us being brothers. I really respect and Love Andy a lot.

But that reminds me, Did you ever get ahold of Max?

I am excited for you and Grae to go on your exercise and diet program. I have a good feeling that it will be really good for you and Especially Grae. You are such a great mom. And yes I will pray for you and her. Maybe you could have her email me? I have been using the citrusyfresshh@gmail.com email address for her but I havent seen
any sign that she is reading or even recieving my emails....

Anyways Momma, I gotta go. But I love you sooooo Much. Thanks for the wonderful email this week. I hope you have a fantastic week.

One last question though. Do you use my ipod regularly? I think I am gonna ask dad to get me an Ipod for my birthday but before I ask him to go out and buy anything I wanted to make sure you are still using mine. People update their ipods all the time here and it would be really nice to have something that I could upload conference talks and Devotionals onto and music ofcourse too. Anyways If you are using it at all I want you to keep it, but if not let me know.


OK, I love you soo much. I will probably be sending you an email on saturday seeing as its the day we recieve the "transfer email" and I find out if I am staying or leaving. I will most likely be leaving. But at any rate I will email you on saturday. But I hope you have a wonderful week.

Please tell Grae that I say hi and that I love her and Miss her soo much. Tell everybody else that I say Hi and I am thinking about them and love them as well.

Alright mommma Love you!

Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment