Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hey Mom,

This email is going to be a little on the short side. Im trying to catch up on some of the Conference Talks that I missed or didnt understand! Ha ha!!

I just wanted to say that I was thinking about you ALL weekend. I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! I liked what you said about singing the Hymns in the Conference Center. I liked the same thing when I was in the MTC!

In conference, like you I noticed the focus on Service. However, above all else I noticed a focus on getting Married (in the Temple) and just Temples in General!
But General Confernce on the mission is AMAZING. I Loved every second of it. I decided I wouldnt take any notes but rather let myself Relax and soak in the words and take notes as I read the Ensign Later. I think its much more Enjoyable that way for me. All the missionaries from Lille, Villeneuve d'Ascq, and Valenciennes which is about 10 missionaries in Total. It was almost like a little party every session. Between sessions we brought lunches and snacks and ate together. It was great!!

And as for Jarom, yeah I sent him a letter! That would be great if he wrote me back!

And now the last the that I wanted to mention was our investigator Li. Li is AMAZING! He is so nice and sincere. I was thinking last night about how as me and Elder Jensen talk with him and how I feel like he sincerely brings the best out of me as a missionary. He is amazing to be able to help him along his path. He came to conference yesterday and took quite a few notes, and then we talked for a little with him about his questions afterwords. His baptismal date is currently set for Sunday April 24th. And in our talk with him last night he even mentioned potentially serving a mission after his baptism. He is 25 years old but I think its actually quite possible if he choose to

Sadly, I really gotta go But I love you so much Mom!! I am so excited that you got to go to Conference! It sounds like you had a wonderful time!

I havent thought of anything else that I really need at the moment, but no pressure about the package. Just send it whenever you can! :) Love you so much!


-Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment