Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hey there!

So before I begin, I dont know if you have, but on lds.org there is a really cool feature called "study journal" and all you need is an lds account!!! So can you get one!? and will you let me know when you do get one!? So I sent you the two talks with some highlighting and some notes. Its one of the cool features on "study journal". Please let me know if you can see the highlights and stuff.

Anyways let me tell you really quickly about our week. First off, it was amazing. Secondly, me and Elder Jensen decided to have a special fast last Sunday to start off the Transfer "right". Well, let me just say that with in one week, we found 3 new investigators, all of which are progressing. One of them came to church, and the same one has a baptismal date. All three have a Book of Mormon in their own language and all three have promised to start reading. Shawn, our baptismal date, is from China. He is simply amazing. It is very easy to tell that he is looking for friends. We originally invited him to come play ping pong with us on Saturday night. Well to our suprise he showed up. While Elder Jensen was talking to another investigator who was at the activitiy, I felt impressed to invite him to church and once again to our suprise, He came. Talk about a lack of faith. Ha ha!! Well after he stayed for the entire 3 hours of church. He asked us if we could stay a little longer after church and answer some of his questions. Of course we were thrilled to do just that!! During our talk me and Elder Jensen both felt impressed to extend a baptismal invitation and he accepted. Right now the date is April 16th, and we are both fairly confident it will stay that way. Me and Elder Jensen are thrilled. Anyways That is really all I have time for this week, But I love you and hope you enjoy the videos and the talks.

Anyways, thanks for your prayers and your emails. I love you!!!

-Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment