Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hey mom :)

So todays email is truly going to be 1 or 2 lines :( Im sorry! But I actually got to skype with Dad today. We had been trying to arrange a day ever since Christmas! But we finally did it and it was really good to see him and to get to talk to him!

Thank you so much for your email! It made me happy. Especially to hear from Andy. Can you ask grandma if he has recieved my letter yet? I sent it to him last week or the week before I think but I loaded it full of pictures and well I am a little concerned that maybe hey wasnt allowed to recieve it. Anyways I have been REALLY good about writing letters! I am staying in touch with a fair amount of people though snail mail.

Tomorrow is the mission conference/training up in Belgium and it is also the day I have to give my talk :/ I am pretty nervous but we'll see how it goes!

I have talked to Elder Butel twice since he got transferred and I miss him a lot. He was such an awesome guy! Anyways I am glad you are keeping in touch with him!

But sadly I think this is about all I have time to tell you today! But I love you so much! Thanks again for your email!

Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment