Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hey mom!

I got your package on Wednesday! Well, actually, we were gone all day Wednesday and the post office left a note in our mail box saying that it had arrived and that I was free to go and pick it up on Thursday! But the package was super awesome. Even though I cant send you the video I did take one and I will send it to you as soon as I have access to a computer that will allow me to do it! I love the salsa! Well actually I love everything that was in the package! It made me soo happy!! There was so much food in there!!!! I couldnt believe how much was inside.

Anyways good news! We got the transfer email this past saturday! And me and Elder Jomie are staying together for another 6 weeks! I am excited. Things are going much better between us! And I really love the Branch here in St. Brieuc!

But Oh before I forget the shirt you sent me in the package was super cool! Is it from Mexico!? Anyways, thanks so much for that package!!

I just got a letter from Vincent Lucero! He seems to be doing well. Me and Julia have been writing back and forth. I have also kept in touch with Alex Church from school! Aside from that I send letters and pictures as often as I can to Max but I never hear anything back! What did you say in your email to him? Does his phone number still work? And yes, I actually got an email from dad today! I have talked a little bit since his wedding and he seems happy! He sent me 250 dollars for my birthday on a amazon card! I was prettty suprised! I havent heard from Andy in a while but I did get an email from Grandma not to long ago. That was really nice!

As far as being homesick goes..... I am not really homesick at all. Every once in a while I see something that reminds me of big wide open spaces or long road trips and that makes me wish I was back home.. I Think quite often of that road trip that you and me took to Oregon and then to Utah before I left on my mission. I really really enjoyed that trip. That was some really nice alone time and I dont think I will ever forget that trip that me and you were able to make together. I remember it quite vividly.

Anyways mom, I love you soo much! I really love getting your emails every week. That is something I always look forward too. But really I havent gotten any mail in a while, but it really hasn't bothered me. I have been able to really concentrate on my studies and the work here. I realize more and more each day what a special opportunity it is to be here and I think its been kinda nice not to have too many distractions. Oh I did get an email from Grae this morning :) It was a super nice letter. I replied all ready to that and to dads email! Because of that I dont have much time left - Sorry.

But I love you so much mom. Thanks for your emails. I read them all throughout the week. Tell Brad I appreciated his email as well. I still cant believe how fast time is going by. August is almost over! I feel like each month/transfer goes by faster and faster! Even though I know that eventually my mission will come to and end, its kind of fun to see how fast time is going by! Anyways I really gotta go! But I love you soo much!

I have started to make a christmas list! Thanks again for the package and for writing me every week. It makes me so happy to hear from you!

Love,

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment