Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hey mom,

Just wanted to send you an email really quick! I hope you had a great Fast Sunday. Ours was pretty good. We also had a good week.

Its been really weird to have a car. We have it until this thursday. We have been able to visit quite a few people already and hope to do much more with it before Thursday. This past Monday was a little weird we had a rendez-vous or two durring the day and didn't really get to take full advantage of our p-day.

It feels nice this week to not have anything planned. We are actually going to visit Cap Frehel. A really awesome lighthouse not too far from here. I actually wanted to tell you that last Christmas when you sent me my package I am not sure if you remember but there was a lighthouse calender that you sent me.... and well inside there is a picture of the Cap Frehel Lighthouse here in Bretagne. Whats even more weird is that the picture is for the month of August! So I get to go visit the place thats on the calender for this month. That doesnt happen every day!

We had exchanges this past week and have them again this week. Last week I went with Elder Whitney in Rennes and this week Exchanges will be here in St. Brieuc and I will go with District Leader Elder Smith. I am excited. Me and Elder Smith get along really well. But at any rate, life is good. I am so happy to be here on in France. I am learning so much (I'm sure I could be learning even more :)) and I am making such good friends. I really love the people here. Especially the members of our branch. They make me so happy. Church is definitely one of the highlights of the week.

With the car we have been working with less-actives more than anything. Its been a good experience. I am excited however to get rid of the car on Thursday for a little while and put my nose back to the grindstone without too many distractions. When we drive everywhere in the car sometimes its a little hard to feel like we are really working that hard. But oh well. We have Zone Conference coming up on the 19th of August and I am excited to see what President Poznanski is going to talk to us about. We also have a few branch activities/barbaques coming up and I am really excited for those :)

Anyways mom, I should probably get going. But I love you soo much and I hope you had a wonderful week.

Anyways I will be excited to hear from you next week :)

Love,

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment