Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday, June 15 2011

Hey Mom!

I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply today! I have had quite a few things I needed to do! I HAD to email back Corey Freebairn. I told him a few stories and well I just am not going to have time to re-tell them so I am just going to copy the email on to this on.

Anyways, thanks so much for the pictures! I love them! I was thinking about you ALL day and just imagining how happy and excited you were :) And oh boy Mexico looks awesome! I hope you are having a blast! Thank you so much for your email it was truly awesome. I am sincerely happy for you and Brad! I hope that you guys have a wonderful time there in Mexico together! Tell Brad to go swimming in that beautiful ocean for me!

Sadly, I dont have any time today to write a whole lot. All I can say is that I am really loving it here. I am not sure how fast the computers are here so we will see next week if a video-walk-around of the apartment will be possible. I sure hope so :) But, St. Brieuc is AWESOME! The branch here is AWESOME. Everything here is AWESOME! I will for sure email you more next week. And I hope you enjoy the email that I copy and pasted on to this one!

Thanks again for emailing me this week! I really enjoyed the pictures and what you wrote! You are just the best ever! Thanks so much momma :) I love you!

Oh quick question that I wanted to ask you! I am starting to get yellow stains underneath my arms.... Any ideas on how I can get those out??! I am going to try turning up the temperature of the water and I have already been using bleach but that hasnt done a whole lot. I feel like I remember you saying something about oxy clean but I am not sure! Anyways If you have any ideas let me know! thanks so much mom! Love you! Your the best mom ever and everybody needs a mom like you!

P.s. Yesterday was Zone Conference! It was the last time I will get to see President Staheli here on the mission! It was a bitter sweet moment! I just cant believe how fast time is going by here! It seems like just yesterday I was walking into the mission home! Anyways mom I love you! Have a wonderful time in Mexico!

Love,
Elder Morgan


Dear Bishop Freebairn!

So yes, after 6 months in Villeneuve d'Ascq I have been transferred to a lovely Ville named St. Brieuc here in Bretagne! Oh how I love it here! And oh how I love the mission! What a wonderful oppurtunity I have to be here, to learn, to grow, and above all else to share the wonderful peace and joy the gospel brings with those around us! My new companion Elder Carter is from Highland Utah. He hits his year mark tomorrow!

You may be asking yourself why I am emailing you on Wednesday! Let me tell you! Monday was a national holiday here. I am not sure exactly which one but it made emails impossible because the internet cafe was closed and shopping..... well that was an adventure. We had no busses and so we ended up walking to Carrefour (I'm sure you remember the wonderful Carrefour or Auchan supermarchés?) and then pushing a shopping cart full of our groceries all the way home! The walk home took nearly 2 hours and it started raining quite hard. It was a complete Adventure! Its so fun to create memories! Elder Carter on the other hand was...... well, not so amused. I guess living in Seattle kinda helped prepare me for that little bit.

The work here in St. Brieuc is going alright! Me and Elder Carter are both excited to see the blessings the Lord extends to us as we are obedient and work hard! We had a Zone Conference in Angers yesterday and now we are ready to go out and conquer the world! So I hope things are going well back home. I am glad to hear you have found a job! Can I ask where you are working and what you are doing! Anyways please say hello to everybody for me! Thanks again for the email!
Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment