Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday, July 4, 2011

Hey,

So I had a couple of people I wanted to email today and so I spent most of my time doing that. I told a could differnent stories to each person so I figured I would just copy and paste all of the emails onto this one so you can have some news for this week. Sorry there won't be much personal stuff from me but I hope you enjoy these other emails :)

We have a wonderful week ahead as you will find with the Tour de France on Wednesday and Arlettes Baptism on Saturday! I am really excited. We have also recently found and started teaching an entire family! Nancy is the mother and has come to church twice now!
And yesterday she brought all of her kids (there are three of them Noah (9) Christopher (12) and Adelaye(13). They are a wonderful family and we have had a blast teaching them. The loved church and are all coming back next Sunday. They are also coming to Arlette's Baptism on Saturday! Oh and something else that is fun is we do have a baptismal font here but Arlette has said that if the weather permits she would prefer to be bapitzed in the Ocean! I think thats awesome.
I love her she is the best!

Anyways, I really have to go and do my presidents letter but I sure do love you! Sorry your email this week consists of 4 or 5 other emails that I sent to other people. But this is the only way I could really accomplish all that I was hoping to do this week. But I love you Mom! I hope and Brad have a wonderful 4th of July and I was so excited to hear all about your trip to Utah! I should Elder Carter the picture of you, Brad and his family and it I read him a little about what you said in your email! It really was fun to see! Thanks so much for being the best mom ever! I love you soooooo much :) Have the best week ever!

Love,
Your son, Elder Morgan



Hey there Grandma!

Thanks so much for your emails! I sure do love them. And actually your email was the first one I read so I had no Idea that the pictures from the wedding were up until you told me about it! So thankyou for that! I am super glad you had a great time back east! I dont have a ton of time today to email you as I still have to email my mother! But I just wanted to email you and tell you I love you! I have a bunch of pictures of you and Andrew on little cork board that sits on my desk and I love looking at them and thinking about you! You are the best grandma ever! I sure cant wait to give you the biggest hug ever when I get home! I also wanted to wish you a special happy 4th of July! I hope you are able to do something fun today to celebrate. Ideally there would be a bar-b-que and fireworks at Jacobs house that you could go to :) At any rate please tell Jacob that I say hi and I love him and I am always thinking about him!

Hopefully you have gotten my postcard! And hopefully Andrew has gotten my letter! But if not be on the look out! I mailed them a week or two ago! Please also tell Nate that I say hi and that I love him. Tell him one of the favorite things about the wedding pictures I get tot look at is the pictures of Nate Smiling. He looks happy and I miss him! And of course there is you Grandma!
How I miss you and love you! I hope you are doing just great and that you arent having too many knee/health problems! Please know that I am always praying for you as well as the rest of the family!

As for myself I am having a great time here in St. Brieuc! You should look up some of the beautiful pictures of the coast here in Brittany France. It is absolutey amazing. We actually spent part of the day on a little walk at the beach with about half of our branch here yesterday after church. It was very very nice and relaxing. Without a doubt the most relaxing day I have had on my mission yet, and it was on a Sunday!!!! It was just the best!

However I am excited to get back to work now! I wish I could tell you more about the missionary work here but I just dont have enough time to tell you all the wonderful things that are happening! However, I will tell you we are baptizing a lady named Arlette this saturday. She is about 55 years old and she is the sweetest lady ever. She has no husband and her only son died at age 25 of a drug overdose and was extrememly difficult for her. It has been such a blessing to share the gospel with this woman and see the difference in her face as she comes to chruch each week. Everybody around her notices it and the best part about it is that she notices it too.

Oh Grandma, its great, the church is true and we are really so blessed to know so much about Heavenly Fathers plan for us. I wish I had more time But I have to get going. I sure do love you soo much and I hope you are having a wonderful summer! Please Tell everybody that I say Hi and happy 4th of July and that I love you all sooo much!

Love,
Elder Morgan



Hey Grae!

I just wanted to email you and tell you Happy 4th :) Hopefully you dont have to work to much and you get to relax and celebrate today a little bit.

I have been thinking about all the fun memories me and you have lately. Right now Im thinking about when we lived in Idaho and how close we were when we lived there! Do you remember all the forts we would build and the walks/adventures in the fields and the barns! I remember spending hours playing donkey kong with you mom and dad! Sometimes I wish we could go back and enjoy those happy times once more. But I am so grateful that I still have those wonderful memories of me and you spending time together. I have pretty much always said that Idaho was my favorite place that we had ever lived because me and you were so close then and we spent so much time with the family! When people ask me here what I want to do after the mission they are quite confused when I tell them I want to have a farm. They are even more confused when I tell them that I wasnt a farmer before the mission! But its true that my goal in life is to have a family as close as we were when we lived in Idaho.

I really do love you Grae! Once again I am so grateful for the happy memories that me and you have together. Another fun thing I have been doing is thinking about all of my 4th of July memories. I will never forget watching the Stadium of Fire and eating licorice with you. Or going swimming and lighting off fireworks with you!

Sorry this email isnt longer :( But I hope you are having a wonderful time! Please email me back and let me know whats new and how you are doing okay? :)

Love, Your Brother, Elder Morgan


Hey Dad,

Just wanted to send you an email and tell you happy 4th. I think it was always one of my favorite holidays. I have so many good memories about you and fireworks and balloons! You remember that one time we set the Hattons yard on fire!? Or how about how we used to get up super early when we lived in Lehi and go follow around the fire truck setting off the big explosions! And of course there is the big Dinasour Hot Air Balloon and Einstein Bagels! I wont ever forget the the tasty barbaques! But my absolute favorite was being with you and Mom watching the Stadium of Fire eating Licorice (have no idea how to spell that)! And of course we would always bring a few of our own fireworks to set off in the street right next to us! I realized that I have almost always gotten to celebrate the 4th with you!

Dad I love you! I miss you! I wish I was there to celebrate today with you and let off some fireworks! But at the same time I absolutely love it here too! I am in St. Brieuc but last week I got to go to Rennes. While I also met a member there that lived in Nantes while you were on your mission there! His name is Jean T. Paul. He is a little on the crazy side as he has had multiple coma's and random accidents and he didnt say he remembered another Elder Morgan. But I think its pretty cool to think that its possible that you may have met each other one day! I love looking at your little pocket dictionary and thinking about you! The mission is a lot of fun! And the food here is amazing! ha ha!

Anyways Dad I sure do Love you! Thanks for all the wonderful 4th of july memories! I hope you have a great 4th of July today! I'll be thinking about you and Jean! Tell her that I say hi and I'm thinking about her too! Love you Dad!

Love,
Elder Morgan


To Max

Dear Dragon,

Hey man, I dont have a ton of time, But I thought I would just email you and say whats up! I am still in St. Brieuc and I really really love it here. I am having a total blast! Sorry its been a little while since my last letter but my free time has been quite small.

There are actually a ton of repairs that need to be done in our apartment and I have been doing those lately. For example I spent a couple hours this morning culking our shower because there has been water that leaks through into the room right next to it (the bedroom) and well we have quite the mushroom forest coming out of the rotted baseboards. Its too bad the missionaries before me didnt try and fix the problem before it got to such a horrible state. Now I think all the carpet has to be replaced (it smells like mold and a little like cat pee). But anyways enough of that. Not a whole ton is new here.

I actually got to spend most of the day relaxing yesterday! It was a rare experience to have a relaxed Sunday! But We went over to a member of the church's house after church and had lunch. Well after that they invited us to go on a walk on the beach with them and their family! It was awesome. I made me kinda homesick. But we got to catch crabs and mess around in the tide pools! It was awesome! Oh and something else that Is cool is the Tour De France is coming right through St. Brieuc on Wednesday and we are going to go and watch it! I am very very excited!

Oh and just so you know the new computers I use for emails on Mondays dont really allow me to upload pictures or videos so dont be worried if you havent seen any new ones lately!

Anyways I should probably get going! But I hope you are doing good! Oh and Happy 4th of July! I just remembered it was the 4th! Wow, thats weird. But yeah talk to you later man!

Man Love,
Nighthawk

P.s. Me and Elder Carter were talking about the office this morning.
More Specifically the episode where Toby comes back and Michael just
starts yelling NOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO! ha ha You should
watch that episode for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment