Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday, June 6, 2011

Hey mom

Had a very wonderful week. However, I am really sorry, but I litterally have NO Time to write emails today!!! I am soooo sorry. However I will tell you really quickly why I am so busy today. So at the end of this transfer there are 8 missionaries going home and only 3 coming in. So President had to shut down so of the cities where there were missionaries. One of those cities was Villeneuve d'Ascq. Orginally there were 4 missionaries in Villeneuve d'Ascq and next transfer there will only be 2. So, that means we have to bring all the stuff from the other Villeneuve d'Ascq appartment to this ours, including the area books and all the other important records. IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME. The thing is we have so many other things to do besides that! SO hopefully you understand.

I wanted to tell you really quickly how happy and excited I am for you this week. I am so glad everybody is having such a good time over there. Grandma sent me a great letter telling me a little about what is going on. Please tell everybody I say Hi and I love them. Mom you need to know I have nothing but good feelings about you and Brad getting married. I am soo excited for you. I hope you trust me and know that I am honestly speaking the truth. I am SO happy for you. I am not worried at all. I have NO weird feelings about it. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I have been praying so that you can have good weather on your wedding day! Please let me know how it goes.
Are you excited for your honeymoon? I sure hope so! I was thinking about you the other day as I knew you were going through the temple. I enjoyed hearing about that.

I am going to try and give you a quick list of things that I would like. You are always welcome to send more that one package :) ha ha. But there are a couple of books I would like from Utah here is the link with the two books I could find:

http://deseretbook.com/auth/683/V_Ruth_Jeffery

Elder Jensen had both of these and they are amazing books for missionaries! Here are some others that I think look really interesting!

http://deseretbook.com/Missionarys-Little-Book-Answers-Gilbert-W-Scharffs/i/4459330
http://deseretbook.com/Missionarys-Little-Quote-Book-R-Dale-Jeffery/i/3490551

If you have some time maybe look around the bookstore and see if you find anything else that is interesting that would help me on my mission. If it is just interesting then it can wait till after the mission. I am looking for stuff that has cool stories that I could share or things that would give me good ideas on how to improve my teaching and/or finding.

Some other things that would always be nice are the hair clippers, pictures, toothpaste, sonic care toothbrush head, deoderant. As of right now that is all I can think of. Another thing that I am realizing is that all the stuff that I collect on my mission I have to take with me when I move. So if possible, refrain from sending anything that was on sentimental value that if needed I would not be overly sad about leaving behing. Also try not to send things that are too big so that If I do decide to take them with me I can find room for them in my suit cases!

Anyways Mom, I sure do love you! Thank you so much for taking such good care of me! I really appreciate you getting the i-pod fixed for me and going the all the trouble to try ad send me these things. You are seriously the best. I will be thinking about you all week. And above all else on your wedding day! I really do love you and you know I would love to be there. But I think its important to really take advantage of my mission and the time I have here.

I love you momma! Have the best week ever. Know that I am thinking about you and I am so incredibly happy for you.. Please tell everybody I say hi! Anyways I really gotta go! I love you mom!

Take care! Talk to you next week when you are Married!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment