Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hey Mom!

am doing just great! We had a really good week. We didn't teach a whole ton of lessons but we found quite a few new people to teach. Me and Elder Jensen are trying REALLY REALLY hard to really get the work going here in Villeneuve d'Ascq. We have been doing a lot of finding and also passing by old investigators in the area book to try and bring them back to be solid progressing investigators. Both the finding and the Passbacks have proven to be very effective. Yeah, I'd say its getting to be time for me to get a new area and or a new companion. However I will be completely happy with whatever happens. But we find out the transfer info on Saturday! I cant believe that is already here. Time is really flying by here.

I think I am really starting to love and appreciate the mission. Its kinda sad that it has taken me so long to get to the realization but I guess later is better than never! My stomache has been just fine. I did go and see a doctor. He said he thinks I have ulcers but before I he can give me anti-biotics I need to be tested for the bacteria to prove that I NEED the anti-biotics so I went and had a test done. They gave me some weird drink and had me breathe into a test tube. And then they had me drink another glass of the same citrus tasting drink, wait a half hour and then breath into another test tube. The samples were sent into Paris and I should have the results sometime this week. Once I have the results I go back to the doctors office and If they come back positive I can get the anti-biotics. I will let you know next week what happens. Actually I can probably let you know on Saturday. BUT for the time being I am have absolutely NO PAIN. Which is very very very nice.

Me and Elder Jensen had a pretty cool experience yesterday. We were fasting, specifically to find people and set baptismal dates in our area. And yesterday when we were getting on the metro we noticed a guy getting on the metro that was looking curiously at us. However he got in at the opposite end of the metro car. So we sat down at opposite ends. Well after about one stop I got up and went and sat down by him. I pulled out the Boof of Mormon and started reading a little bit. After a couple minutes I felt like I should put the book away and as soon as I did the man started talking to me. He is a cool younger african man named Alex and he seems EXTREMELY interested. We were also able to set up a Rendez-Vous with him for tomorrow just before our English class. But I am really stoked about that.

That is soo cool that your wedding is so soon! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU. I hope its amazing. I really wish I could be there for it. Of course you can count on the fact that I will be thinking about you on your wedding day! :) And I will be sooooooo happy for you! Ofcourse I will be praying for you and for everything to go smoothly with your wedding and your reception. By the way, I got your wedding invitations on Friday! Thank you soooo much! I loved it. I cant believe you are having so many receptions! That sounds like so much fun!

I am glad you had such a wonderful Sunday! Me and Elder Jensen had a pretty fantastic sunday as well! We had a great time at church. We had three people who said they were coming. Sadly we waited for them but nobody showed up :( But Church was still great! I am also glad you are making friends there AND you got you membership records moved! Your friend sounds sweet and I am glad you have a new friend there. Its a good thing she is on the younger side. That fits your personality better. You and I both know that no matter how old or young people are they have a hard time keeping up with your energy level/motivation and determination to get things done! Ha ha.

Thanks you SOOOO much for the No-bake Recipee! I am sooo excited to make those. I think we will make them on Saturday or next monday! YEAHHHHHHHH I AM SOOO EXCITED! I also appreciate you putting together that package for me. However can you hold off on it for a week or two? The end of the Transfer is coming up and I will get it sooner if we wait untill I know where I will be serving next transfer. Otherwise I have to try and organize some way to get it from Villeneuve d'Ascq or the mission home to my new area. I guess you probably want to do it this week since the next week is your wedding and the weeks following that are is your honeymoon and reception! However I think I would rather wait a few weeks even if you can just send it to my new area. There are also a couple books that I was hoping you could put in the package when you are in Utah! I will Make a list this week of the things I would LIKE to recieve in a package and send it to you on saturday when we check the transfer email okay?

Thanks so much for everything though! I appreciate you being so great about the package thing. You are the Best! Everybody Needs a mom like you :) Anyways I should probably get going. I will continue praying for the family! I love you MOm! thanks again for everything! I will email you on Saturday!

Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment