Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey Momma!

I actually didnt have time to reply to your email on monday. Sorry :( However, I was able to print it off while I was in Angers for a Zone Meeting. We also got to meet the new President! He is pretty great!

The Zone Meeting was tuesday but we took a train to Angers monday afternoon (St. Brieuc is 5 hours away by train). There we spent the Night with Elder Guillmore (One of my old Zone Leaders from Lille and his junior comp Elder Saguibo) The Assistants were also there so me and Elder Butel got to talk all night and catch up. It was a ton of fun. We had Raclettes for dinner which are super tasty. All it really is potates with a special cheese and cooked meat over them. Kinda hard to explain but you should look it up or something. There are super good. The next day we got to meet President Pozinansky and his wife. They are actually orginally from the Angers ward so we had our zone meeting in their home chapel.

Oh and Yes I did get your package! There was Malt-0-Meal and the Ipod inside. I am actually uploading conference talks onto it as we speak! Its great! I am so excited! Was that a different package than the one that Grandma sent or was it the same one? And about the package that you have ready to send. I think maybe we should wait a couple more days. The transfer email is on Saturday so I figure I will just email you then and you can send it on Saturday afternoon or something. I will most likely stay and Elder Carter will most likely leave. But we never know and it would be better to play it safe and just wait a couple more days.

Oh! I did want to ask you if you could send the hair clippers. That would be something that would be really nice to have here on the mission. Even If I have to carry them around everywhere!

Well I am afraid that the email might be a little on the short side today! But It was sure nice to hear from you. I am glad that you are home and getting settled in! I hope everything continues to go well for you!

Oh I almost forgot! The Baptism of Arlette! It was pretty good. Unfortunately there was a problem with the font and the water only came up out our knees!!!! It was not deep enough at all! It was
incredibly tough to get her completely submerged- Ha! ha! and I ended up having to do it twice. So, that was a little embarrassing, but I guess the Lord never ceases to give me oppurtunites to become more humble Ha! Ha! But it was a great great great weekend. After the baptism we
all went to a Chinese Buffet with the Branch President and Arlette! It was really good.

Anyways I'm sorry I wasnt able to tell you more but I hope you have been able to relax a little and enjoying being at HOME. And please do send me some pictures of all your projects. I always love getting pictures :) Anyways I really gotta go but I Love you soo much! Take care!

Love you!!!!
-Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment