Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hey Mom, :)

We had a wonderful week here In St. Brieuc! I finally got to see some of the pictures from the wedding! There are soo many and they are all soooo good! I have already spent 45 mins or so looking at them! I didnt even realize how much time had gone by! But thank you so much for putting those up! You looked gorgeous at your wedding! And Brad looked pretty handsome as well! Everything looks like it was so much fun! Thanks so much for letting me see all those pictures!

A couple of quick announcements here! First off is Arlette! Oh my goodness, do I love this woman! She is about 55 years old, and actually her parents are Jewish. She originally met the church through the geneaolgy program! Well last week we set a baptismal date with her for July 9th! We felt really really good about it. It got even better when she announced it herself at church yesterday! The branch here is amazing. They are like a tight night little family and accepts every new person that shows up to church and makes them feel right at home as well! Anyways me and Elder Carter are both very excited for Arlette! She has already agreed to follow the word of wisdom and we will continue teaching her the commandments this week! Please pray for us and her, that our rendez-vous will go well and that the spirit can testify to her that our message is true.

Our other miracle of the week is Nancy. Me and Elder Carter passed her by a couple weeks ago. We finished teaching her the plan of salvation this past week and then very casually invited her to church! She said that she would come! And guess what! SHE DID! She absolutely loved church and to make things even better, the whole branch ate together after! Nancy had such a great time she didnt want to leave when everything was over! She has 3 kids and she says that she is excited to bring them next week!

3rd miracle!

We are not quite sure what is going on yet, but we recieved a refferal from church headquarters telling us that there is a young woman who was taught by the missionaries in Ireland and is ready to be baptized. But she was only there for a nanny job and wanted to get baptized in France! We haven't made contact with her yet as we recieved the referral today but we are extrememly excited!

Plenty of other miracles are happening here in St. Brieuc and we are very very excited for our action packed week that we have coming up! I will do my best to keep you up to date!

Well mom I should probably get going! Sorry for the short email! It just seems like there is never enough time to tell you all the wonderful things that are happening.

By the way your French is great! I wish I could write in French that well! I suppose I can speak and read alright now but I dont think I could put together a sentence on a piece of paper as well as you can!

Alrighty momma, well I gotta get going! But I love you! Take care! Tell Brad that I say hi and I love him! Love you!!!!

Love,

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment