Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hey Mom!

Sorry the church email service was working this morning so we couldnt let you know earlier!!! But just wanted to let you know all the crazy stuff that is happening! I am going to St. Brieuc in Bretagne as Junior Companion with Elder Carter who will be my senior companion.
Elder Carter and Elder Jensen came into the mission at the same time (they are in the same group/transfer) and I am really excited! And guess what else!? Elder Jensen went Zone Leader, and whats more, he is MY ZONE LEADER! He is only in his 8th transfer so it was pretty unexpected. But I guess there was another missionary who is going Zone Leader next transfer in his 7th transfer! So some pretty crazy stuff happening! But I am super excited. I will email you again on Monday:) Love you so much!

I will pray for your wedding to have good weather! But I if you have the time I would love to get another email from you on Monday! BUT I KNOW HOW BUSY YOU ARE SO NO WORRIES IF YOU CANT MAKE IT! Anyways I gotta take off. Me and Elder Jensen have a lot of packing and preparing today. Go ahead and look at the transfer email if you want, but I will have to wait to tell you about the rest of the madness that is happening until tomorrow! I love you soo much!
Have a great fast Sunday! I will be thinking about you and praying for you and everybody back home!

Love,
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment