Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey Mom :)

I really enjoyed your email today! Thanks so much! It is always so great to hear from you. We had a good week. It was tough, really tough but its better now. Exchanges were good. We do them twice a transfer right now. The district leader typically goes on exchanges with all the elders in the district once a transfer. Each one lasts for about 24 hours. It really helps a lot.

It was actually kind of a blessing in disguise that I didnt get an email from you last week. I was able to spend some good time explaining to president my current situation and expressing my feelings was well needed. I am grateful for Elder Jomie because he does go out and work with me, and when he goes he doesnt have too negative of an attitude so that is really good. And he is funny and he likes to laugh. I have also been seeking revelation on how to improve in my personal studies. I read to really good talks from the October 2010 Conference. One was Pride and the Priesthood Dieter F. Uchtdorf and the other was Charity Never Faileth Thomas S. Monson. I felt like both talks really spoke to me and helped me realize my weaknesses. It was a very good study session.

Anyways mom, my time is pretty much up. I should probably go. I am gonna print out your email :) I also have an email from grandma that I am going to print out so I am extra excited. p.s. Yesterday was a French holiday and the internet cafe wasnt open so we couldnt do emails. However one of the members had a branch barbaque yesterday and we went and spent pretty much the whole day there. I even got to do some archery! It was a ton of fun!

Anyways, I love you so much. I cant think of anything else to ask you for in the package! Thanks so much for sending me that! I am sooooo excited!! Anyways I love you a ton and will talk to you next Monday!

Love,

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment