Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hey Mom,

Thanks for the email :) It was so much fun to read all about your vacation there in Mexico! It sounds like you are having so much fun!

I actually didnt have time to read it all, but I was able to skim over and get the basics of what happened. I think I will print out the email and take it to read on the bus ride when we go shopping. I really do appreciate your emails!

I got an email from Grae today :) It sounds like she had fun back east. It was the first email I have gotten from here since October I think! So that was a nice suprise. I will try and copy and past the email at the end of this one!

Today is my 8 month mark! Hard to believe I have already been on my mission for 8 months! Today has been a very productive p-day. I woke up and wrote a few letters to a couple friends and I also wrote a letter to Andy! I then did a deep clean in the appartment! It was good.

Elder Carter woke up, did his studies and then slept while I cleaned, I find that I enjoy my p-days more if I make them productive ones. I also sleep better on monday nights which helps me be better prepared for the remainder of the week. Speaking of which we had a pretty good week. Elder Carters year mark was this past thursday! So I baked him a cake that I Sister Staheli gave to me on Tuesday at Zone Conference because we were the only companionship who had cleaned our apartment before the zone conference. I was pretty excited about that. It was a devils food box cake and we also got 2 different kinds of frosting, one was a rich dark chocolate (the one we used) and the other was a german chocolate cake frosting wich I am excited to use! The cake was decilious! I also met Elder Saguibo at Zone Conference. He is serving with my old Zone Leader Elder Gilmour from Scotland. It was fun to see them.

We also found out that the Tour de France will be coming through St. Brieuc (not the city itself but just out side of it) on July 4th which happens to be a P-day! Me and Elder Carter are super excited. We are going to make plans with a member who lives near where it will be passing through to spend the day at their house so we can watch it! We are super Excited!!!!

St. Brieuc is pretty beautiful. I forgot my cable to upload pictures today but I hope to do that next week.....! I also think because the computers here are rather slow that sending videos will be tough! But I am gonna try it once next week and if it works it works and not, no big deal! St.
Brieuc has also got some really cool old ruins and is just surrounded in cool history I guess. I am excited to see more of the Old Ruins and explore a little bit. There are also some really pretty beaches not to far from here I guess. I will be sure to take pictures as I see cool things so you can see them.

I did have a random question though, have you heard anything from R.J.? You know Rapenna James from Hawaii? Did he turn in his mission papers again!? Is he on a mission already? Maybe you could send me his email address and send me a little update on what he is up to?

Sadly I think that I should probably get going! I still need to email dad and tell him Happy Fathers day. Speaking of which please wish Brad a Happy Fathers day from his new step son :) Tell Him that I say hi and that I hope he is enjoying his vacation in Mexico! I am so so glad I don't have to serve my mission in Mexico. It would be way to hot and humid for me! I think St. Brieuc is the perfect area for me!

I love it! Anyways, I love you so much mom! I hope you are having a great time. It sounds like you have a wonderfully fun summer ahead of you. Please keep me up to date on what you have planned and make sure and tell everybdoy that I say "Hi!" at your receptions! Please Tell Jarom that I say hi! Alright, momma I love you!

Love,

Elder Morgan


Hey Momma :) Just about to take off here! I hope you have a wonderful week! :) Thanks so much for being the best mom ever! p.s. I gave a talk yesterday in church and I bragged about you the entire time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment